The Drive Ability program has been created by The Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development (MLTSD) to support the automotive sector as it re-opens, re-focuses and increases production. Fanshawe College, in collaboration with York University and George Brown, Sheridan, Georgian, Mohawk, and Conestoga Colleges, will facilitate the program through subsidized quality work-integrated learning opportunities for students, apprentices, and new graduates.
Drive Ability Funding for Automotive Sector
Friday, July 17, 2020 - 15:54
FC Drive Ability - Employer Information.pdf (442.97 KB)
This is how I can help.
Director, Marketing and Communications
- I can share your local business news & events
- Promote your tech or manufacturing jobs
- Collaborate with you on your industry event
- Help your business reach new audiences
- Provide communications support for your SME