St. Thomas, ON., July 27, 2020: OCrafter, a digital marketplace platform that offers a new way for makers to easily share and trade their handmade goods across the world, is launching its first application today to help global crafters market their products.
OCrafter will be launching three total platforms:
- Launching today, is the Crafters Mobile Application – a dedicated space for crafters to upload their products, manage their shops, connect with shoppers, review sales and more
- The Shoppers Mobile Application, for shoppers to find the products they are looking for, submit reviews, and connect with crafters
- The OCrafter website, covering all services including an ambassadors’ section that will allow ambassadors to see how their respective population of crafters are performing
“The OCrafter team is very excited to be officially launching our Crafters App to the public today” says Bilal Khalfie, Concept Architect and Co-Founder of OCrafter. “This unique, new service will bring the crafter community together and make e-commerce easier.”
Additional features and benefits of the OCrafter’s App include:
- Online business made fast, easy, and safe
- Dedicated to those who sell handmade products only
- Capitalizes on the synergy between crafters and customers across the globe
- Online chat to make communicating easier between shoppers and crafters
- Fully integrated, shipping, payment, and customers service solutions
- 0% charges and no monthly fees for standard profiles
For more information, please contact:
Bilal Khalfie, Concept Architect and Co-Founder, OCrafter
Our mission is to connect customers looking for unique, handcrafted items, with artisans from around the world who can deliver customized, one-of-a-kind artifacts. OCrafter’s platform that will have positive impact on small rural economies and environmental recovery. For more information on our service, please visit our official website.